Family carer's workshop - dementia
Do you care for someone with dementia? Do you need support?
Come along to a free family carer's workshop on Tuesday 27 June.
The workshop looks at:
- Understanding dementia—common symptoms
- Continuing to see the person—not the condition
- Strategies to overcome communication barriers
- Connecting with your loved one using practical tips
- The benefits of contact with nature and the outdoors
- Networking with local support organisations and other family carers
- Answering your individual questions
- Free information pack
When: Tuesday 27 June
Where: Derby Heights Care Home, Rykneld Road, Littleover, Derby, DE23 4BU
Time: 10:00am - 1:00pm (9:45am arrival for tea/coffee)
Book your place
Phone: 01245 237548
An on site respite service is available, however there is limited places. Please call 01332 497 640.