Alexandra House is a purpose built extra care scheme available to adults over the age of 55 who are living in Coventry. The service is all about enabling you to live as independently as possible and is perfect for those who do not need or want to move into long-term care, but require care and support from a trained care team.
Our expert staff are on hand 24-hours a day to deliver high-quality, person-centred, responsive and flexible care and support that is tailored to your individual needs.
We have 39 warm, spacious and comfortable purpose built flats available for rent and you are free to decorate your home as you wish. We have a spacious communal lounge, guest room, and garden as well as our on-site café which provides a daily hot lunch.
What can we help with?
The services we provide include:
- Assistance with personal and domiciliary care in your own flat
- Assistance with bathing/showering
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Supervision and assistance with medication
- Ensuring you are living in a safe environment
- Complete all tasks identified in your care plan
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Support to attend social events
- Facilitate a wide range of activities to suit you
We understand that over time your needs may change, which is why the care and support we offer is flexible to suit your needs.
How to apply
To find out more or to apply, you can contact the scheme directly on:
Scheme Mobile: 07970862649
Scheme landline: 02476011230