Calderdale Carer Support Service
If you provide practical help and/or emotional support to a friend, relative or partner with a mental health condition, then you are a carer.
We understand that while caring for a family member or loved one is
a very generous and selfless thing to do, taking on such a physically and emotionally demanding role can also take its toll on your own health and wellbeing.
We are here to support you in your caring role and help give you balance in
Our professional and caring support workers provide a free service to carers
How can we support you?
- Give you emotional support
- Offer advice and guidance to assist you as a carer
- Support you to enjoy your life outside of your caring role
- Signpost other services and organisations that can help you
- Provide information about mental health conditions, treatments and local services
- Support you to communicate with mental health services
We currently run various groups and coffee mornings across Calderdale.
- Brighthouse coffee morning - first Wednesday of every month
- Halifax coffee morning - last Thursday of every month
- Todmorden coffee morning - last Wednesday of every month
- Elland coffee morning - last Tuesday of every month
- Sukoon - BME group - first Thursday of every month
Telephone: 07843 267 954