Cedar House provides short-term residential respite care, day services and outreach support for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. We focus on empowering you to have greater control over your lifestyle through personal choice and the promotion of self confidence and self-esteem.
Cedar House is a purpose-built, single storey respite facility situated close to Spalding town centre.
- Individual care and support
- Personal care
- Bathing service
- Respite from one night to a week or more
- Practical and engaging activities including arts and crafts and cooking or baking in our adapted kitchen
- Healthy and varied home cooked meals. Taking into account: special diets, diabetic, soft, pureed, etc.
- Personal choice and preferences
- Assistance with eating meals and gaining nutrition
- Alternative meals, snacks and drinks are always available
- A full laundry service – bedding and towels are provided
- Emergency bed service ( 1 bed available – referrals by LCC)
We have 6 bright, spacious bedrooms with facilities to suit different needs and preferences. All our rooms have en-suite facilities and are designed to make you feel as comfortable as possible. We have a large dining room and lounge area that opens onto a lovely, spacious, enclosed garden area. We also have communal rooms, an ideal place for you to relax and meet new people.
Cedar House is a warm, safe and comfortable environment that specialises in improving your skills and independence. We’re passionate about supporting you to participate in your favourite activities and to enjoy new and exciting experiences. This includes days out, local community events and much more.
For an additional cost we can facilitate
- Shopping trips
- Swimming sessions
- Cinema trips
- Visits to the nearby East coast
- Days out to Boston, Lincoln and Peterborough
It’s important to us that we make a positive and long-term impact on everyone who stays with us.
Support in your family home
Our skilled support workers can also provide flexible care in the comfort of your own home, including personal care and medication administration in the mornings and evenings. Visits are available for a minimum of 1 hour.
We currently provide day respite to a small number of individuals. If you would like to find out more about our day services, please contact us.
- 24 hour overnight stay £184.24-additional one to one hours (per hour) £11.36
- Outreach per hour £12.30
- Day care per hour £12.30
Please contact the service direct to discuss your individual requirements and cost.
For more information
Pinchbeack Road, Spalding
Telephone: 01775 711375