Derbyshire Dales & Erewash Floating Tenancy Support
Our Derbyshire Dales and Erewash Floating Tenancy Support service provides person-centred, responsive and flexible care and support to older people living in the Derbyshire Dales and Erewash area. We work in partnership with you, your carers and families as well as other supporting agencies to provide you with the best possible care.
Support arrangements/needs assessment
When we first meet you we will work together to complete a needs assessment form, this enables us to understand when and how much support you require. Once the assessment is completed we will draw up a support plan with you.
A support plan is a key document which our Floating Support Workers will complete with you. Together we will set your goals and then work together to achieve positive outcomes.
What does the service offer?
The service provides information and assistance as well as:
- Support to maintain your tenancy, accommodation and independent living
- Signposting to additional support services (e.g. community alarm services, telecare, handy van services, library etc.)
- Establishing personal safety and security
- Providing information to promote independence and wellbeing
- Maximising welfare benefits
- Signposting for benefits checks and advocacy support to claim backdated payments
- Signposting to advocacy support
- Signposting to other appropriate services
FALLS out of hour service
We also provide the FALLS out of hour service in the Derbyshire Dales and Erewash area.
You can refer yourself either by telephone or by completing the referral form here.
If you would like more information or to self refer to the service, please contact us on:
Telephone: 01246 592017
Derbyshire Dales: 07854 106310
Erewash: 07515 922696
Suite 5, Ashover Business Centre
Matlock Road, Kelstedge