Corporate Volunteers - Feasibility Studies
|Allen Street, Warrington WA2 7JB, UK
|01925 581 773
The Corporate Volunteer will support Making Space in developing a set of feasibility studies to assess the viability of establishing different funding streams to fund projects to enhance the wellbeing of individuals we support, carers, volunteers and employees. The volunteer will work closely with the Making Space staff and stakeholders to collect and analyse data, identify opportunities, and make recommendations on the best approach for the charity.
Why should you volunteer?
- Use your skills and experiences to help a values-led charity.
- Learn more about how the charity sector works and be part of a friendly team.
- Volunteer at a time and place that is convenient for you.
What will I be doing?
- Conduct research to gather information on the local market, consumer behavior, and competition.
- Analyse data to identify trends and opportunities for Making Space’s retail initiatives.
- Assist in the development of feasibility studies for different streams for generating income.
- Develop a marketing strategy to promote income stream initiatives.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, with the ability to identify creative solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite and other relevant software.
During your application, a DBS (Disclosure Barring Check) may be done depending on your volunteer role. Your volunteer contact will support you with this and a positive disclosure doesn’t necessarily disqualify you from volunteering with is. The DBS is free of charge and will involve filling out an online form and bringing proof of ID.
If you're interested, please complete the application form here.
If you found this page useful, please share and help others find it