Do you know someone amazing who would be perfect for our team at Making Space? If so, you could earn up to £500.
We know that brilliant people are friends with other brilliant people, which is why we want to reward you when you help grow our teams. With our refer-a-friend scheme, you could earn yourself up to £500!
How do I refer someone?
Find an advertised job on our jobs site and send it to your friend by clicking the ‘send to a friend’ button, found beneath the job details.
Alternatively, they just need to inform the interview panel of the referral if selected for interview. If details of the referral are not provided before the individuals start date, then no payment will be made.
How does it work?
If your friend is offered the job, you will be rewarded with £300 after their first day.
Then, once they've passed their probation period, which is a minimum of 6 months, you'll receive your additional £200.
Who is eligible?
Referrals can be made by all employees and bank workers, excluding any individual who has influence over the recruitment decision, directors, or members of EMT. There are no limits to the numbers of referrals you can make, so lots of opportunities to refer the best people.
Terms and conditions apply
- Recommended candidates must not have worked for Making Space, either as an employee or as agency staff within the last 12 months
- Normally we wouldn’t look to employ relatives, partners etc. in the same service or where one has management responsibility over the other
- Candidates must not be sourced through a third party e.g. agency
- Employees must not advertise vacancies on behalf of the business but can share our postings by social media
- If the candidate has already been introduced by another source, then no payment will be made
- The scheme is entirely discretionary, non-contractual and does not form part of the terms and conditions of employment
- Making Space reserves the right to withdraw, vary or amend the scheme at any time.
If you found this page useful, please share and help others find it