Whilst we provide benefits you'd expect like competitive pay and pension, our colleagues also have access to a tailor-made package of rewards and perks.
Not only do we have competitive pay, we partner with Wagestream so you can track your earnings and instantly access up to 30% of your monthly salary as it is earned. Wagestream also provides tips and guidance on money management and your financial wellbeing.
Taking care of your future is important for us all, which is why we provide two different pensions, with Making Space contributing a minimum of 3% of your salary.
As we are kind hearted, we want to look after you so you feel like you belong and can be yourself. All of our colleagues have full access to our 24/7 confidential advice line and wellbeing hub, LifeWorks.
To cover those times where you may be unwell, you also have an entitlement to paid sick leave.
For added reassurance to support loved ones or to cover any financial commitments, our colleagues are automatically included in our death in service scheme.
We can benefit from discounts through Love2Shop including retail, holidays and eating out etc.
Our colleagues are also eligible to sign up to Health Service Discounts to receive a wide range of discounts.
You'll receive either 25 days plus bank holidays or 28 days including bank holidays, subject to your role and contract.
Every year you also have the chance to buy and sell up to 2 weeks of additional annual leave (statutory limits apply).
If you need to work one of the 3 Christmas bank holidays then you'll also receive double time pay.
We have our learning library through our ELFY (E Learning For You) portal, as well as more tailored group training and leadership development, so you can develop the skills you need for both your current and future roles.
We also provide free qualifications from level 2 to 6 in Health and Social Care, management and administration, along with a range of other vocational and academic qualifications including professional development.
When it's time for you to try something new we have opportunities available that could be right for you. We encourage development to our colleagues that are feeling ready, with 1 in 2 of our senior positions being filled through internal promotion.
We look after your travel needs by providing a Cycle2Work and car maintenance scheme through Halfords.
You will also receive 40p per mile as travel expenses.
Celebrating your achievements
In our Colleague Engagement Hub you can find kind-hearted messages between our Making Space family. These could be a recognition to colleagues that do something a little special or a message of thanks to someone who's provided support at a challenging time.
Being a part of Making Space is about living our values. This monthly award is presented to colleagues that work in line with our values and act as a beacon to others.
Our tailor-made rewards package in short
- Access to 30% of your wages as you earn
- Pension Schemes with a minimum 3% employer contribution
- Paid sick leave
- Death in Service benefit
- Lifestyle discounts through Love2Shop and Health Service Discounts
- Holidays of 25 days plus bank holidays or 28 days including bank holidays subject to contract
- Double time for Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Years Day
- Buy and sell up to 2 weeks annual leave (statutory limits apply)
- Access to library or learning through our ELFY portal
- Free qualifications from level 2 to 6 in Health and Social Care, Management, Admin plus others
- Continuous professional development for professionally qualified colleagues
- Career development opportunities. 1 in 2 senior positions are filled through internal promotion
- Travel schemes: Cycle2Work, care maintenance and 40p per mile travel expenses
- Colleague Engagement Hub and monthly colleague awards
If you found this page useful, please share and help others find it